Here's a few tips on how to make sure everyone is able to register for the following year:
- Hold an "end of year" party to plan activities for the 2013 year. Invite parents and guardians so they can complete forms on the spot. This is a great opportunity to enlist adults as volunteers!
- Suggest to the girls to use part of their cookie money for registration
- Hold a court of awards for the girls, where they will receive the awards and badges that they have earned throughout the year. Invite the parents and families to come and see what the girls have done. Use that time to have the parents renew the girls for the 2013-2014 year.
- Ask each parent to make a contribution to the Family Partnership Fund. Remind them that donations help provide Girl Scout programs and facilities to girls in the council. All contributions are kept locally.
- Also, don't forget to help girls get signed up for camp! It will keep them in the Girl Scout spirit plus, they will have an amazing adventure.