Early Bird Registration & Patch
All girls registered by July 12 will receive a special Early Bird Patch. This unique patch, only available to our 2013 Early Birds will be distributed through the Service Units in October to kick-off the Girl Scout season. All registrations must be received by July 12 to be eligible for the patch. Registrations can be submitted by paper or online at www.gscsnj.org/registration.
6 Easy Steps to Re-register Online
- If you have an active eBiz account, please log in. If you have never activated your eBiz account, please follow the directions listed online at www.gscsnj.org/registration.
- Click on “My Account” on the top left.
- Click on “Renew for 1 Year” on the left side.
- Click “Add” (in red) on the right. Review the information and make updates to your profile. (School, age and grade should reflect information regarding the Fall of 2013).
- Click “Save” Please consider adding a donation to our Annual Family Campaign.
- Click “Process Payment” and print a receipt for your records.
Repeat these steps for each additional family member.
If you need assistance with online registration please contact our
eBiz Support Team at 800-582-7692 ext. 288 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.